TrackFree is a tracking solution provider and does not physically handle the shipment of packages in any way. TrackFree is integrated with 700+ couriers to track and display the latest status of your package only.
There is a possibility when there is no update about your package for a long time and this raises a question in your mind. There are a few possible reasons as mentioned below.
- Delivery time varies a lot from country to country and is dependent on the type of service chosen by your courier.
- Some services may take as long as 4 months to ship a package from one country to another-e.g., China to the USA.
- On top of this, there are additional checks - e.g., custom checks are done by various countries. These all may add to show your package in transit for a long time.
- Your package is stuck in customs due to various reasons - e.g., Correct custom duty amount is not paid, etc.
What should you do?
- Always note down the type of service used by your seller and ask for approximate number of days it is going to take for delivery while placing order.
- Always check with your seller about customs agreement and duties. You should be clear beforehand whose responsibility is it to pay extra duty charges.
- If the package is coming from overseas (other country), it is safe to assume that delivery may take longer than usual in few cases.
- Reach out to your courier/shipping company, along with your shipment tracking number and additional details - e.g. name, address etc.
- Request your courier/shipping company to check status of your package.
- In case if you do not have a tracking number with you, or else you are not sure which courier/shipping company is handling your package, please reach out to your seller/shipper to obtain this information.
- You can also check with your shipper/seller about the service type used by him and the approximate lead time to obtain delivery.
- You may consider using other delivery methods in the future, which will bring faster delivery and peace of mind to you.